I am triggering the below JIRA API Programmatically with specific team ID to get the team name from the response of API. But the issue I am facing is it is behaving in consistent one day this API is working perfectly fine and sometimes it is failing for same team ID.API Link = https://johndeerejira.atlassian.net/gateway/api/v3/teams/55694b93-584a-4be1-bbe2-519f009f12a2
Hi @Patil Vikas
What results are you getting? Could you please explain further?
Hello @Patil Vikas
The request path you have provided is absolutely not part of Jira's public REST APIs, hence the reason it's not described in Jira's public REST API documentation. It's one of Atlassian's private, internal endpoints!!
If you Google 'Jira /gateway/api/v3/teams' the very first result is this prior thread in this forum, where the topic of getting Teams via their IDs has been extensively discussed, and where it REPEATEDLY says that trying to access that internal API endpoint is a very bad idea and you shouldn't be doing it!!
The article clearly says you should be using the Teams Public REST API, so the request path should be:
https://{yoursitename}.atlassian.net/gateway/api/public/teams/v1/org/{orgId}/teams/{teamId}
Can you please explain from where i can get the org ID
Don't you have access to Google where you are?
I have checked in google, but suggest ways on the site is not useful. I am not able to see the administrator option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.