Why our checkboxes suddenly require selecting all options, i already checked the settings but the 'Required Choice' is set to None, same with the settings "minimum number of choices" & "maximum number of choices"
Update: Issue has been fixed, Atlassian Support confirmed that there was an issue yesterday and it was already addressed.
Hi @Michael.Palapar ,
I guess we're here talking about forms in JSM?
Few questions:
If you can provide any screenshots, I guess that would help as well.
Cheers,Tom
it is not linked to any Jira Field, see settings below
I'm seeing the same thing, it looks like a recently introduced 'basically unintended goal' (bug).
I tried changing the available settings but to no avail, so I've had to disable the response required setting until this is fixed.
Hi @Michael.Palapar
I see that you created a support case for this over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-1076241
I would recommend following up there so our JSM support team can investigate this further.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.