Hello Kren,
You mean having your dashboards as "Home Page" on Jira, right?
For that, at your JIRA Home page, click on you picture (Top-right corner) and then select "Dashboard", under "My JIRA home".
I hope this answers your question,
If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate in contacting us again.
Regards,
Paulo.
I have a feature in my drop down called wallboard, which looks pretty neat. Currently I have a default dashboard, but the look of the wallboard is what I am looking for.
Wallboard.PNG
Hi Kren,
I believe there is no way to set the wallboard as your JIRA home page. However, you can have your dashboard customized by clicking on "Edit Layout".
You can find more useful information about Wallboards clicking [Here | https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Displaying+a+Dashboard+as+a+Wallboard]
I hope it was useful.
Kind Regards
Cool. thank you for the information Paulo.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.