I am creating a "Hello World" app using Forge. The app is successfully created, but I am facing an issue while trying to deploy the app to Jira Service Management (JSM). When I run the forge deploy command, I receive the following error:
C:\Users\destination_folder\hello_world_app>forge deploy Error: Not logged in. If a local keychain is available, run forge login, otherwise set environment variables before trying again. See https://go.atlassian.com/dac/platform/forge/getting-started/#log-in-with-an-atlassian-api-token for more.
To resolve this, I attempt to log in through the terminal by entering my email and Atlassian API token:
? Enter your email: email-address@gmail.com ? Enter your Atlassian API token: [input is hidden]
However, after pasting the API token (which is quite long), the token is hidden, and I receive the message: "Your response is needed to continue." I am unable to proceed because the token is hidden, and I can't verify if I entered it correctly.
Expected Outcome:
- I should be able to log in and deploy the app successfully.
Environment:
- Forge CLI version: 10.12.0
- JSM trial verstion
how i resolve my issue ,your feedback is needed