Is there an option (in Portfolio) to save calculated Sprints back to Issues? If I select a Sprint manually (Scope->Sprints) then change is being properly propagated but for automatically calculated items this information is not being set.
Hey Michal,
Once issues have been calculated for a sprint you can assign those issues to the sprint by clicking on the sprint name. E.g:
image2017-2-22 10:50:41.png
Note that the sprint needs to exist in the backlog for this to work.
Please let me know if you have any more questions about this.
Cheers,Rhys
Hey Rhys,
I tried to follow your instructions but wasn't able to find this option (in fact I think I had tried all options before). Sprints exist in the backlog and are properly assigned in items. But I do not see the 'Assign calculated issues' options. I tried on all screens (Scope, Teams, Releases) with different drop down values (Schedule, Capacity, Target Schedule). I guess I am missing something but cannot find out what..
image2017-2-22 0:5:12.png
image2017-2-22 0:5:59.png
Best Regards,
Mike
Hey Mike,
Thanks for the screenshots they help to clarify. It looks like you're actually clicking the capacity bar in those screenshots which is why the option wouldn't appear there.
You'll now see you're issues as items in the sprint and you should also be able to click the sprint name to access the feature.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
I think I am getting closer.. But still do not have the 'Assign' button. Please check the print screens below.
image2017-2-22 9:48:44.png
image2017-2-22 9:49:19.png
Does nether work for me. I cannot see the option "assign calculated issues" when I click on the sprint name...
Can anyone help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.