I want my automation to run under the name automation_robot, but when I change to it and try to save the automation, it tells me that the robot does not have the rights to change the task executor Data Center
Hi @Andrey Ivanov
Does this is robot user is an active user and does this user have the correct rights on the project?
The robot is a member of a group, this group is an administrator in the project, but this robot has never logged into jira
Hello @Andreplease change the rule actor and ensure the that user has the permission.
I recall there are some Jira behaviors that are different when a user has never logged in. Perhaps try logging in once with the user, log out, and then repeat the testing.
If that does not help, please show images of:
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.