Dear community,
I am looking for an old Confluence page that was last edited in 2022. Unfortunately, it is no longer accessible at its original URL. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks for your help. Jens
Hi @Jens Tarnowski , welcome to the community.
The first thing I would do is try the search bar by entering the title, or a few words that you recall the page containing. If you have no luck there, it could be that the page was archived or deleted. Hopefully it has not been fully deleted since that would mean you would not be able to retrieve it. If you are not the site or organization admin, reach out to that person and have them assist you if needed.
Hi @Jens Tarnowski
Welcome to the community.
If this was a free tier Confluence instance, and its not used over 6 months the site will removed.
Free tier instances owners will be notified on this.
You can try to contact Atlassian, but the site is probably gone and not retrievable.
Hi Jack, Thanks for your swift response. Highly appreciated. However unfortunately, I can't access the site either via the search function or via the link that was active at the time, but instead I get this information: Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable. 🤷♂️
To be honest, that was what I was afraid of. But there might have been a trick to get the page back. But thank you very much for your support. Over and out 😉
Please accept my answer as a solution, if my answer helped to solve your request.
This will help other community member trying to solve the same.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.