There is one project, and two boards for it. On one board, tasks have three points for quick editing (for example, setting a flag), but on the other board they do not. I can’t understand what rights to
it was influenced. Everything looks the same.
empty dots - https://ibb.co/RHtzgdz
3dots - https://ibb.co/sjxjbxF
Hi @Живых Иван Евгеньевич
Why type of project is this? Software? Business? Team-managed? Company-managed?
Does the filter for each board use one or more projects?
Hi @Живых Иван Евгеньевич ,Hope you are doing well!This is issue will lack of edit issue permissions in the project. Please check the boards are created by using which project and in that project permissions grant the edit issue permissions for the required people.Thank you
The roles are the same. Screenshots under one user with the most complete rights.
Boards created for one project and screenshots from boards under one user
TY
Could you please provide the screenshot, what's went wrong?
Hi is the user project admin on the project, if not is the user admin on both of the boards?
Hi!
The user is not an admin of any of these boards
I didn't ask about roles. I need you to answer the questions I asked. :-)
Can you compare the board configs?
Are there any differences?
Rights are only available on the general tab. Everything is the same there...
Greetings!
Project type - software development.
On a board where there are no three dots, there is one project where I am not the project manager.
On a board where there are three dots, there are two projects, and in one of them I am the project manager, while the rights to the three dots on this board affect like everyone else.
For example, I removed the manager’s rights in the second project and three dots disappeared; previously all my colleagues definitely had them, although... Probably, these rights ended up somewhere, so that quick editing of tasks from the board disappeared...
Sory fo google tranclete
@John Funk pls help)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.