Hello,
I'm looking for the latest E-R diagram just like the one I came across here
https://support.atlassian.com/analytics/docs/schema-for-jira-family-of-products/
This one is not matching to the columns I see in some of the tables like jira_issue_field, jira_sprint and so on.
Thanks
Hi @RA
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
To get full ER-Diagram of your jira instance or version, you have to raise a ticket to Atlassian support team from below url, Atlassian Team will send to you the pdf directly to your email.
https://support.atlassian.com/
With Regards
Vikram P
Below URL also provide you the schemas for jira.
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/database-schema/
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/database-schema/#Databaseschema-ChangeHistory
Also if you have Jira database access as admin/super user permission, you can login to database from any client and get the ER-Diagrams from database.
Thanks much Vikram.. this will definitely help to kick start.
Felt happy, that it help you.
Thank you too.
1
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.