I am working on setting up a JSM project which will be used by internal agents in requesting help from seniors. In addition to the Confluence articles which are suggested as the agent is submitting the request, I would like the agent to be able to see related tickets.
Use case: if an agent submits a ticket about a feature being broken, this could automatically find any bug tickets that could be related, allowing the agent to be aware of bugs without relying on a senior to memorize all the bugs in the backlog.
I know there's the "similar tickets" on the senior's end, but we want the initial agent to be able to self-serve as much as possible. I'm assuming this could be possible through some kind of JQL query, but haven't been able to figure out how to do it.
I tried with the "Elements Overview" app from the Marketplace, but it's just listing every ticket, not anything targetted.