HI I have Issues with Submitted form and need to reopen them wnat to use API request so I can do it a bulk.curl --request PUT \ --url 'https://api.atlassian.com/jira/forms/cloud/{cloudId}/issue/{issueIdOrKey}/form/{formId}/action/reopen' \ --user 'email@example.com:<api_token>' \ --header 'Accept: application/json'
I have tried with lot of requests and different users with Org Admin permissions but still getting
curl --request PUT \ --url 'https://api.atlassian.com/jira/forms/cloud/{cloudId}/issue/{issueIdOrKey}/form/{formId}/action/submit' \ --user 'email@example.com:<api_token>' \ --header 'Accept: application/json'
Hello,
For every status change, it has its own transition id which you can see it in the workflow. and This will be your request body.
API end-point
https://xxx.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/<<issue-key>>/transitions
Request body:
{ "transition":
{ "id": 121
}
121 is the re-open transition id for my incident.
Vijay
Hi VijayThanks For ResponseBut I need to Reopen attached form for customer edits, not change issue status.
If it would be help full here the documentation I have usedhttps://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/forms/rest/api-group-forms-on-issue/#api-issue-issueidorkey-form-formid-action-reopen-put
Can anyone advise how to get the {{formId}}? I get the same error message as follows:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.