I'm working on a Whiteboard and I want to limit the linewidth (and corresponding textbox width in a numbered list. In non-list text, a line-break does the trick, but in a list a linebreak creates a new list item. The convention for many text widgets is that <enter> creates a paragraph break which will also trigger a new list item, and <shift-enter> creates a non-paragraph break which starts a new line without triggering a paragraph. See the example below.
I can't find a way to do that in Confluence Whiteboards. I would also be happy to find a. way to resize the width of a box so that lines autowrapped.
Thank you for any suggestions.
EXAMPLE
This is a numbered list.
- This is an item in the list that would be very long if I didn't
incorporate a non-paragraph linebreak by entering shift-enter.- This is a sub-item in the list.
- This is another sub-item.