Here's an issue that has been driving me crazy. I need to mark up text in certain colours but am finding that chunks of text randomly revert to black for no apparent reason and I have to go back and change the colour again – after which, bits may or may not turn black AGAIN. It's sometimes whole lines, sometimes less (as little as a character or two), and sometimes the same string will turn from red to black in several different locations in my document.
Having to keep going back and changing the colour of the same text again and again is obviously a huge drain on my time and efficiency, and it causes me to question the basic soundness of Confluence. Why is it doing this??
Disclosure: I prefer to use the "legacy editor" in Confluence because I cannot stand the endless distracting popups in the "new editor", not to mention the fact that it is incapable of accommodating two images side-by-side, which is a function I require. Please don't advise me to switch to the new editor – I decline to do so until it meets my needs, and problems such as this simply should not exist in any properly-supported service.
