Hello @Mohamed_khorshed
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Thank you for sharing the image.
However, on the same page, above the section you shared, there is another setting that enables/disables email notifications. Do you have it enabled there?
If you do, then your email may have gotten added to the suppression list.
Alert your Jira Administrators. They can open a support case directly with Atlassian to find out if that is the case, and to get your email off that list.
Hi @Mohamed_khorshed
I took a closer look at your account and your site. From our end I can see there is mail from your Jira site being sent to and reportedly delivered to your email address, according to the SMTP response. If you are not seeing these, I would recommend reaching out to your mail admin. There may be something on your mail server side that is quarantining those messages or otherwise filtering them.
Thank you Trudy,
unfortunately it's ON
Do you know how to communicate directly to Atlassian without Upgrade to Standard? to ask them about about suppression list.
I have flagged your post to raise it to the attention of Atlassian Team Members.
Hi Andy,
Unfortunately, I didn’t receive this email, as I’m the admin. This issue originates from one of my team members, and I’m working to resolve it.
Most likely, this email was added to the suppression list on Atlassian’s side, and I’m currently trying to unblock it.
Thank you for your understanding.
Thanks for clarifying.
I tried to look at other users that share your domain, there were some suppressions for users on your domain, but it looks like another Atlassian Support member cleared the suppressions for all users on your domain on December 1st. I have not been able to find any specific users on your domain being suppressed since that time.
If users are still not seeing notifications, could you share with us either the Atlassian Account Id of that user or that user's email address?
Hi Andy here you go ID: 5ad4bf4d1f4cab2b63550bb3and Thanks for your support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.