Why this propoerty doesn't work on workfliw "create" transition: jira.permission.create.deniedI was hoping it would prevent users from creating issues for that particular workflow.
Hi @Mikolaj Umiastowski
Theoretically this should be possible
Try to set the property as follows:
You could just grant the create permission in the permission schem to the correct role, group or users off course.
This option would only fit if this relates to a specific issue type creation in the project
Thanks @Marc -Devoteam-
Strangely this one doesn't prevent issue creation from users who are not members of the group (I know i could use another method, but I am exploring)
@Mikolaj Umiastowski did you try to set the group name instead of the id?
Hi @Kai Becker
just tried it, same result. Perhaps I am missing something. Or perhaps it just cannot work?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.