Hi
I recently enabled Alerts and On-Call in Jira Service Management (JSM) for my support team. I’ve used Opsgenie in the past and understand that it’s now integrated into JSM. My goal is to set up an on-call schedule and alerting system that notifies the person on-call about cases raised during support hours.
So far, I’ve managed to:
- Create on-call schedules.
- Set up alerting policies that notify the on-call team and escalate to other members if there’s no response.
The issue I’m facing is limiting alerts to cases raised by specific customers. In JSM, we’re using organisations to group customers and apply different SLAs to their cases. However, in the On-Call Notification Policies, I don’t see an option to filter or configure alerts based on the organisation field.
Currently, we’re getting notified for all cases that are being raised, and I’d like to restrict alerts to only those raised by a specific organisation (e.g., "WA").
Could anyone advise:
- How to configure alerting to filter cases based on the organisation?
- Any best practices for integrating organisation-specific alerts with the on-call system?
Thanks in advance for your help!