I have a user who is assigned to a project. I've tried every single role and he cannot access the Backlog or Active Sprints. See the screenshots below. I've tried everything I know. Help!
Hi @Jodi Jones
Maybe a stupid question, but has the user been granted a Jira License?
Is the user part of a group that is able to access Jira? Default group would be jira-software-users
Or check the filter used on the board and what are the filter shares?
Hi @Jodi Jones ,
Have you already tried troubleshooting these steps ?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-get-existing-board-access-in-jira-cloud-1402670138.html
Best regards,
Kris
Check "Manage Sprints" option is your Project's permission scheme weather any role is added there or not.
Regards,
Harshit Grover
Administrator is the role there and this user is an Administrator in the project.
I have. Still nothing is working.
Did you try the permission helper to verify if any of the permissions is missing?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-jira-admin-helper/
@Jodi Jones Please check the Board Permission as well as the Filter used in Board weather it is shared with the mentioned user or not.
Somehow he had project access without a license. That fixed it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.