In the planner view, any user can login and change teams on a task. Can I set it that only select users can alter team assignments on issues?
The motivation is to avoid users changing teams assigned in plans.
Hi @Adam Bang
Teams is a field on an issue, if users have edit permission they can change this field.
The Teams field is not linked to planner.
Check the permissions on a plan, you can restrict the plan by permissions and check the global plan permissions
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- ,
I've hidden the teams field on issues, however in Planner a user can set the team. I've seen I can limit access to Planner or make them view only, but I've after hiding or locking the teams field in plans.
This is because the Team option is a key component of Plans, and this has no relation to screen settings.
The only option is to give only limited users the Plan User permission and all other users the Plan Viewer permission.
That's the conclusion I came to and was hoping I was wrong.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.