Hello, we cannot receive password reset emails to our accounts. Can you help?
Hi @İkon Proje
I did not find any suppression from our side, but I have tried to clear any for your domain anyway. Could you try it once more now?
If this is still not working, could you please let me know the email or Atlassian account Id of the user in question?
Thanks
Andy
The accounts I am currently experiencing problems with are as follows:
Hi Ikon - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Let me see if someone from Atlassian can come help you.
I found there were suppressions on both accounts, I have cleared these for those two accounts, and tried to repeat a domain wide clear as well. Try to send the password reset email once more now, it should go through.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.