Hi,
For some reason the ability to add a new blog post has vanished from my dashboard. I'm the administrator of the site/space and this was fine last week. Can you please explain why it has vanished and how to get it back?
Thanks
The way this is done has changed in Confluence 5.0 final, released to OnDemand this week. Now you need to click the "Create" button and select "Blog post" from the resulting pop-up dialog.
The "Create" button is at the top of the screen near the middle with a blue background. See the Confluence 5 FAQ for more details on this and other things that have changed.
Is it literally gone or is it not searchable?
Hey Timothy,
Yep totally vanished, I search in the help and it just tells me what I used to do - top right corner, add blog post. It's gone!
Top banana, thanks Michael.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.