I am trying to get some data using
https://domain.atlassian.net/cgraphql
I see in the documents
https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/atlassian-graphql-api/graphql/#rate-limiting-and-query-retries
that all GraphQL queries come with rate-limiting and cost.
is this cost just to calculate the rate-limit or real dollars ?
Can I know all queries available for path cgraphql? Are we not supposed to know this or use it?
Thanks for your time and help.
Hello @Siddu Hussain ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The cost are there to determine the point you have reached too many queries so rate limiting begins.
@Robert Wen_Cprime_ -
Thanks for the information.Thank you for the information. How can I determine the number of requests allowed based on the cost? It states that 10000 currency units are required for GraphQL. How many requests does this correspond to, and is it possible to increase this limit?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.