Hi there!
I'm hoping to customize some of my custom fields that contain the Wiki Rendering. Does anyone know of a reference guide for the markup used?
I'd like to add things like "Notes" or "Info" fields using the create workflow automation.
Hi @Jessica Romero
This is the formatting documentation for such fields: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=all
Please note many of the macros for fields like Description are not directly available. Instead, I believe one must call the REST API endpoints and use the Atlassian Document Format (ADF) to use such macros.
Kind regards,Bill
Hello @Jessica Romero
You can change your custom field to be wiki style rendered using the field configuration scheme, but your field needs to be the text type.
Yes, those are all setup accordingly. I'm looking for the markup language guide so I can pre-populate them with markup text.
Thank you @Bill Sheboy ! This is exactly what I was looking for!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.