Hi, Currently the uploading function for icons seems not to be working. Anyone noticed the same symptom?
I saw on another post in the digest today that this is already a known issue. See this ticket to vote for, watch, and comment on it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-78592
Which icons are you referring to @Jeroen Westenberg ? Icons for issue types or some place else?
It helps to be specific and maybe outline your steps.
Hi Jessica, When editing a page I use the emoji button in the menubar. Then press + to add an own emoji, give it a name and choose the icon file.
I have noticed the same issue, tried multiple time and it never uploads.
Thanks @Jeroen Westenberg ! What's the outcome for you? I just tried uploading a new icon in JIRA and it's still uploading. It just spins for me. Doesn't appear to be working for me either.
Same in both Jira and Confluence.
Same outcome here @Jessica Romero
Yep, same issue here since last week.
It's still not working, i don't even have the option to upload an icon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.