Hi,
I have a formula that shows the end & start dates of a task based on the sprint start & sprint end dates.
However, there are cases where an item carries over and is completed in multiple sprints. In such cases, I want the formula to only show me the date based on the latest sprint.
Example:

Story above was carried over so was completed in two sprints.
Here is my formula for the showing the Start date of a story based on sprint start date:
if issuetype != "Epic" : Sprint.StartDate
In this case, because the issue exists in two sprints the formula returns the values for both (as shown in attached image) which are dates 26/09/24 & 04/12/24.
I'm only interested in showing the latest sprint dates (04/12/24 in the case above).
How can I change my formula so that in cases where there are multiple dates being pulled, to only show the latest?
Thank you.