Hi Atlassian community,
I'm wanting to setup an Automation rule in Jira Service Desk to automatically transition to the status 'cancelled' (resolution = 'Rejected') when the status is changed to 'Waiting for customer' and the requestor has not changed the status back to 'Waiting for support' after 'x' amount of days.
I currently have the automation as:
When: Scheduled
Searches with:
project = "PSP" AND issuetype = "Service Request" AND "Customer Request Type" = "Testing Ticket" AND status = "Waiting for customer" every 5 minutes (5 minutes used to not have to wait so long for testing).
Only include issues that have changed since the last time this rule executed = unticked.
Action: Transition issue
Destination status = Cancelled
Resolution = Rejected
The automation rule currently works but it is running for multiple tickets at once rather than individually at a time.
Is there a way to specify the ticket requests individually in this automation rule or would I need to create a specific SLA and feed that into the automation rule?
I have attached a screenshot of the Automation rule audit log running successfully and bulking the tickets altogether at once.
FYI: I don't have Jira Admin access to add custom fields as outlined in this article https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/automation-issue-inactivity-follow-ups-and-closure-1130375679.html , but if it needs to be done then I can ask one of our domain admins.

Thanks!