When I am clicking I am ready to pay. It is saying contact administrator.
I am the administrator.
Hi @Sujit K Dalai ,
I would suggest reaching out to Atlassian Support regarding these billing issues. They usually get back to you quite fast and they'll also be able to see what's the actual cause of the issue you're experiencing.
Hope it gets resolved soon.
Cheers,Tom
Hi @Sujit K Dalai
Please can you share the error that you get when you try to pay? Or thru which Url?
While you may know this there are multiple types of admins, eg, Project admin, Product admin, Site-Admin, Org-Admin.
Can you confirm that you're the Org Admin of the Org you're trying to renew the site fees for?
If you're confident that all the criteria meet, then I'll agree with @Tomislav Tobijas 's solution. https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ is the best possible path ahead.
Support contact directs me to community. Not sure if they have dedicated customer service.
Here is the URI:
https://caritra.atlassian.net/jira/your-work
Clicked on 30 days left and then clicked on I am ready to pay.
Then I am getting this error URI
https://admin.atlassian.com/billing/149847fd-9a08-4bad-99c9-4d06e6c3fd0a/5ae89b74-4332-4f73-8d40-5afc1af337d7/payment-flow?referrer=jsw
Please can you share the image of the error?
We won't have access to the site urls.
Although the admin.atlassian.com is the right place to renew billing, can you confirm your added as an Org Admin or site admin to the JSM Site you're trying to renew/pay for?
I share the error screen with the url I tried to pay.
I registered a new payment card, but I can't pay
https://admin.atlassian.com/billing/o/38kj5b04-8k75-1aj3-7j84-518cak8ja026/0ce5e78b-a7c5-4477-b053-9778e0fd7f78
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.