Hi,
I am not able to get the app "Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira Dashboard Free". I have requested the app in Jira - apps - explore more apps. Its part of free apps. I can see "App requested" status but my admin cant see this to approve. due to this i am not able use it. have anyone tried this?
Hi @Sathish Kumar
Welcome to the community.
An admin can approve this, but then still needs to install it.
Approval of an aap is in the application its requested for, go to the apps section in the settings option an see "App Requests"
The approval will not mean that the app is made available in the instance.
he is not able this app but others he is able to. can u help
No, as I'm not in your instance.
Then you will need to contact Atlassian Support
Raise an issue there or contact the app vendor.
Your admin should be able top install the app via, https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226734/reports-charts-and-graphs-for-jira-dashboard-free?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
And press the button get it now and select the Jira instance.
thx Marc. above step worked
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.