Greetings, I hope I'm in the right place for posting this kind of thing and if not, apologies.
We're using JIRA for managing tasks but every time I go to our backlog and click on an issue my browser tab seems to get noticeably laggy. I've looked into it for a little bit and it seems that it is an issue caused by the CSS animation on the "Add content" button, which somehow triggers many rerendering events continuously.
I'm using Mozilla 133.0 (64-bit), and also I've checked this on Chrome and it seems to be working fine.
Now, I hope I am not really nitpicky about this, but I would just like to know if this issue is going to be addresed in any way? I don't think having my main thread maxed out when just having Jira backlogs open and doing nothing is okay, and this is not the only problem I've found, there are others, like when the user profile dropdown is visible something similar is happening and it also seems to affect my Chrome browser, or the frequent memory and cpu spikes.