Hello, a few days/weeks ago we discovered the function that you can reply to comments. Unfortunately, this function has disappeared again. Is there a reason for this? We have used this intensively.
Hi @Christoph Kleinschmidt , may I know which type of Jira project you're referring to?Also, have you tried clearing the cache of your web browser? I know it's classic but that way solves the problem sometimes ^^.
Let me know!
Hello @Christoph Kleinschmidt
Unfortunately, Jira does not have a built-in feature to directly reply to specific comments in a threaded manner. There is open ticket from the Atlassian [JRACLOUD-3406] Threaded / nested Comments / give the ability to reply to a comment - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.Thanksshiva
Hello @Christoph Kleinschmidt ,you might be using third party plugin for that to work please check in App section.
Have you been able to solve this? It happened to me the same way! It appeared a few weeks ago and i was really happy about it and today I noticed that it was gone again. And - even more relevant - could you already verify what happend to the old "answers"? I am afraid that the answers, given with the "reply-"function now might be gone also? But I am not that sure in which issues we used it to verify it..
Oh okay, sorry I was to fast to reply. I looked into the Link Shiva Kumar Hiremath provided below and there is written that it was a trial, but will come back problably in H2 FY25
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.