I need to be able to customize the Requests List but the default set of columns that I see there doesn't cut it (I want to do it based on a custom field).
Any idea how I can change this?
Hi @Alexander Kolev
This is not changeable ootb.
You will need a 3rd party app, you could look at:
my-requests-extension-for-jira-service-management
Hi there,
I'm pretty sure that our My Requests Extension for JSM app may fulfill your needs I'm also sending you a link to our Support Center where you find all the essential information such as movies, tutorials, etc. about it: https://deviniti.com/support/product/my-requests-extension-cloud/.
If you'd like to see the app in the practice, you will find there also the link to schedule a meeting with our team.
Best regards,Klaudia
@Marc -Devoteam-thanks for the recommendation, the app indeed looks useful
One last question on that topic - is it possible to for a customer to modify the fields of an already filed request?
My use case is - I added a custom field Priority to a request type and I want the Customers to be able to prioritize and re-prioritize tickets over time. Right now I cannot see how that can be done.
The extension allows me to visualize the field to the users, but doesn't seem to solve the editing problem (or maybe I don't know how to enable that?)
Customers can't edit issues, only license JSM users can.
To achieve this customers have leave a comment or grant them a license (cost impact) and they can handle issues.
Based in Service Management and ITIL, provide Impact and Urgency options on your request.
Customers can set these when creating a request and have an automation in pace that based on selected options sets the priority.
Priority should be for agents, not cusotmes.
It can be modified by with another 3rd party app. It's called Actions for JSM
(please also refer to our Support Center to see how the app can help you with: https://deviniti.com/support/product/actions-cloud/) , also provided by Deviniti and thanks to this app, your customers can edit their requests without involving agents in this process.
If you schedule a meeting with us, we'll be able to show you both of them during the call
Best, Klaudia
Hi @Alexander Kolev ,
In order to add custom fields as columns to the request list and also enhance the filters, you can check our app Advanced Portal Reports. You can use it to show your customers on the portal a table report with many details about their tickets from Jira: custom fields, labels, SLAs, etc. They can see, search, filter and export all their Jira Service Management tickets with a very simple UI.
Cheers,
Elitsa
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.