Hi ,we currently need to export the timeline view in our jira board but can’t find any option
HI @Brundha Subramaniam
Welcome to community
I understand you are trying to export the timeline view in the left panel of the project
You should be able to see the export option in the right side corner, please find the screenshot
Currently we can export image or csv alone
Please also find more details here : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/share-the-roadmap/
Thank you,
Prachi
Thanks @Prachi.
But i can't find any export button. Please find screenshot below
Thank you for your reply
I see you are using a TMP business project. But i can see the export button for my team managed projects.
Could you please confirm on below points
- the current jira plan you are in
- do you have the necessary admin rights for the project
- Also is not available for all projects types?
Thank you
Thanks for the feedback. I am able to see now after changing the background colour
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.