I'm looking at a list of workflows and the projects that use them.
I want to export this list to Excel or csv. How do I do this?
Hi @Diversus Administrator
Welcome to the community!
Unfortunately, there is no way to do this out of the box. You will have to manually copy and paste which workflow are used in each project, which would be a nightmare. Feel free to request an Atlassian Feature for this one.
Good Luck!
Hi @Diversus Administrator ,
Welcome to community
Presently its not possible to export entire list of workflows in jira
You can export each workflow in your instance. Please find details here : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-and-export-issue-workflows/
You can try using below APIs
- https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v2/api-group-workflow-schemes/#api-group-workflow-schemes
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v2/api-group-workflow-scheme-project-associations/
Thank you,
Prachi
Given that this is not possible with out-of-the-box Jira I would recommend taking a look at the Atlassian Marketplace for a solution. This app looks like it does what you need: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1234751/workflow-wizard?hosting=cloud&tab=overview Cheers,Peter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.