Hello,
I have seen some projects within my organization using Team Managed Software vs Company Managed Project using SCRUM
Can you please tell me the following:
- What is the difference between the two?
- When should each of the different projects be used?
- I like Team Managed Software but I found two issues versus when using Company managed software - A. Backlog: Company managed does not show me the due dates in my field vs Team Managed. B. Time managed does not allow me to use the time tracking report. Why would these features not be available in both types of projects?
- What needs to be done to have the features available in both types?
Please note, I am not looking for responses for add-ons or additional purchases as of now we are being asked to use what is being offered so I do hope I can get responses based on this requirement
Thank you