We have a large backlog at the moment for a project and we always pull in a large amount of issues for each active sprint; as we complete issues, the last column on our board ('Done') piles up.
What is the easiest and most efficient way to archive these 'Done' issues? In the past, I have went to the Backlog, checked each 'Done' issue in the Sprint section, then dragged all these issues to the bottom of the Backlog section. When I did that, these 'Done' issues disappeared from the Backlog section. They did not get deleted; however, I had to search for the issues to find them.
Is there an easier and more efficient way to do this? I do not want any 'Done' issue to show in our board or the backlog - but at any point, I want to be able to review which issues we have already completed throughout the project.