Hi everyone,
My organisation has asked me to have a look at Jira and see if there is the possibility for us to set up a project where we can have clients see an overview of specific tasks but can't view key internal discussions (comments). I tried doing this on the one project with everyone involved added, but this proved to be far too complex and I couldn't prevent the client from seeing/doing everything we needed to.
I have been working on creating separate projects, with different issue types set up for clients to report such as client feedback, general requests, bug etc. I've also set up automation so the task gets cloned from the internal project into the client project when the status in the internal project ticket gets moved to "To-Do".
I've set up the following:
Workflow schemes, Global permission scheme, Issue type schemes for both projects, automations.
What I am struggling with is setting up the ability so when the original ticket is updated, we ideally need the clients cloned ticket to also update to the same status, as I have the automations set up all ready.
Does anyone have any further suggestions or advice if they've done this before and what else I can include?
Thank you.
Jack