I want to delete these stuff so I can organize my personal jira and my epmloyee's jira but I cant seem to delete either one of this
https://ibb.co/m8s3v8T
Hi @fcnealvillangca
If I correctly understand it looks that your account is probably connected with two organizations you see them on the navigation and want to "remove both"? . What steps are you actually trying to do in order to "delete these organization" that is "blocked"?Organizations can be deleted by org admins. Are you an organization admin of one of the accounts? If you say about personal that is probably the case but not quite sure if removing employee's organization is something that you would like to delete.
Could you please clarify?
yes these two on the image is the one I created
Did you review this docs about managing organizations?
https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/learn-about-atlassian-organizations/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.