I am trying to automate a workflow to be able to download a page on my space as a pdf. Are there any APIs or methods I can use to make this happen. I could not fin this in the documentation.
Tried this it did not work for me:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/rest-api-to-export-and-download-a-page-in-pdf-format-1388160685.html#:~:text=Solution,the%20page%20in%20PDF%20format.
Hi @Rishitha Vummaneni and welcome to the Community.
The linked guide did not work for you because it only applies to Confluence DataCenter.
There is an app called Scroll PDF Exporter which, on top of producing much better PDF exports, allows using API
https://help.k15t.com/scroll-pdf-exporter/5.14/cloud/export-content-via-rest-api
Perhaps that could be used for automation - or perhaps you'll find a clue on how to do that natively in Confluence.
m
Thanks @Kristian Klima do you know if there's a confluence API that can fetch the details in a page? I could probably write that to a document.
See if anything here fits your bill
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v2/intro/#about
It is not possible through the Confluence Cloud REST API, unfortunately.
See the feature request (still open) here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-61557
Not possible through the API, see my answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.