Hello,
I'm currently testing out Jira Service Management as a potential IT ticketing solution.
I created Account A using Email A (my work email address) to set up and configure a new IT service project. To test what the experience would be like for non-admin agents, I invited Email B (my personal email address) to become an agent on that project - naturally, I was prompted to create an account, so now I have Account A and (temporary) Account B.
While I'm on Account B, I have no issues navigating through the project I invited myself to as an agent. However, if I try to create my own project using Account B, I see a message that only a Jira admin can create new projects.
Obviously using my own test accounts this is no big deal, but I'm concerned about the implications if we do roll out Jira Service Management within my company. Will inviting my colleague to act as an agent on my project prevent them from creating any projects of their own? Or is there a way to do both?
Thank you.