Hi,
Does anyone have a workaround that allows you to add a panel inside a numbered or bulleted list?
Thanks!
Hi
Look at this
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-67862
Regards
Hi @rebecca.m.kornblum
To get around the limitation, we're using emoticons from the Emoji menu.
The general consensus is that a) it does the job, b) it actually works better because it does not break the text so much as a dedicated big frame.
I use this same method. If the note/tip/etc doesn't need to be a separate paragraph, I just stick the emoji before the text within the bulleted or numbered list item.
I use soft-return to force a 'non-paragraph' in a list
Not ideal if I need to combine this with images and various levels of list indents though.
Brilliant and simple ... the best combination. Wondering why I didn't think of this. Thank you!
Thank you ... I will look through that today.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.