If I need to archive a list of spaces, how can i do it automacially instead of manually one by one?
Hello @adi.bengaldotan
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
You can use the Confluence Cloud REST API:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v2/api-group-space/#api-spaces-get
Or you can navigate to the Spaces page and select the Archived filter there:
In both cases if you don't have permissions to view the space then the results you get may be incomplete.
You can update a space by using this REST API endpoint. I think, to archive a space, you should set the "status" field to "archive". (To be sure, first archive a space manually, then GET it through the REST API and check the "status" field what is the expected value there.)
Then you can write a little script (in Python or any other language) which iterates over the spaces you want to archive and update them one by one.
It should be fairly easy.
My apologies, in my haste I didn't read your post accurately. My answer is just for getting a list of archived spaces, not for archiving a list of spaces.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.