I am unable to create report for the current sprint as I am using team-managed project, even though there is issues in the sprint. I am looking for the guidance and thanks in advance
Hello @Abdul Wahab
What type of report are you trying to create?
Have you looked at the Reports option in the navigation panel on the left?
If you don't see that option then navigate to Project Settings > Features. Find the Reports feature and make sure it is enabled.
Hi @Abdul Wahab
Which report are you trying to use? What are you seeing when you try to use the report?
There are only a limited number of reports for team-managed projects: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/view-the-sprint-report-for-team-managed-projects-in-jira-cloud-1442158544.html
Kind regards,Bill
Yes, it is enabled in project but when I use sprint burndown or burnup chart I don't get any details of the sprint
Can you provide a screen image of what you are seeing?
Also burn down and burn up will occur only when an issue is moved to the column farthest to the right on the board. Are you moving issues to that column?
Can you provide a screen image of the board showing the sprint that goes along with the screen image of the report that you see?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.