Hi all,
We have custom field = Market with the list of values. Initially this field didn't have Default value (=None).
It was used OK for single project, and now we try to expand it to 2 more projects and found that it won't work.
When we turn on Global context, it broken workflows for all other projects requiring set a default value for Custom Field "Market".
We can set default value for it to something from the list but I afraid that it can break something for other 20 projects. Or do you think it will transparent for all other project which don't want to use this field ?
As seen on pic #3 you can select only single project or Global. Maybe somewhere in main Jira config we have option to turn ON multi select ?
What would be a good solution? Is it possible to find a way to make this field work only for 2 projects ?
Thanks + Happy Holidays
R
Issues/Custom Field

but I afraid that it can break something for other 20 projects.
but I afraid that it can break something for other 20 projects.
but I afraid that it can break something for other 20 projects.