Hi All!
As a summary, I have a calculated custom variable that stores a number (could be 3, 5, etc) and thanks to logs I know it stores the value correctly. To make things simple I just put a number there. So, it has the number value, and I can see it on the logs.

So, I want to use it to make some date calculations, as seen below

Actually, I will update some fields on Jira issue, but for sake of simplicity, I just log the value of calculatedDueDate, which is EMPTY. if I manually type 3 in parenthesis, I see due date + 3 days. But if I use my custom variable, it doesn't work.
I tried it with and without .toNumber, the result is the same. But I confirm that dateShiftInNumber custom variable has the value. So, do you know if there is any rules preventing using custom variables in date time operations?
Any answer is appreciated!
Thanks!