I am using above code to get the custom field value in automation scheduled mail. But not working.
Using custom field from my project-
{{issue.Expected Customer Delivery/Deal Closure Date(CXL=>Customer Production)}}
got support from this link- https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-issues/
Please help to resolve this.
Hi @Pramod.Kumar.Ojha
For a question like this, context is important for the community to help. Please post the following:
Until we see those...
The Jira Cloud version of automation's Lookup Issues action supports all issues fields, but the Data Center one does not: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JIRAAUTOSERVER-877
If you are using Jira Cloud, I recommend pausing to check the smart value is correct. Smart values are name, spacing, and case-sensitive. When an incorrect one is used, that returns null. To find the correct smart value (or custom field ID) please try this how-to article: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/find-the-smart-value-for-a-field/
If you are using Jira Data Center, there are two possible workarounds depending upon your rule structure:
Kind regards,Bill
Hello, how are you?did you tried using this smart value? {{issue.customfield_10001}}switch the 10001 for the actual id of the field Expected Customer Delivery/Deal Closure Date(CXL=>Customer Production
I have already tried this. Not Working.And I am getting issue only for user defined field not for System Field.
And I am getting Success email of issue key with {{key}} from {{#lookupissues}}.
The rule you are showing is in Jira Data Center, not Cloud. This is indicated by the icons in the rule editor and that the audit log shows side-by-side with the rule.
Please see my first post about the limitations of the Lookup Issues action for the Data Center version and workarounds.
As you are only sending an email with the issues, please try the bulk-handling feature of the Scheduled trigger rather than using the Lookup Issues action. With that, you may use the plural {{issues}} smart value.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/automation/run-a-rule-against-issues-in-bulk-993924653.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.