Hi,
I'm trying to delete a request type. But I can't see a More (three dots button) for the option.
Where is it?
It is a Team Managed project.
Thanks!!
HI @Francesc Juventeny
Strange that there is no 3 dost option.
If you create a new TM JSM, is ti the same? If not there seems to be an issue with the project.
I think then only Atlassian is able to assist, contact support
Mystery solved!
I've looked at other projects and yes, I did have the option...
The option doesn't appear if I only have one RT created. If I create a second one, it's already shown.
Thanks!
Hi @Francesc Juventeny , I checked my instance and do see the ... just to the right of the lock icon next to edit workflow. Are there other request types with same behavior? Are there other projects you can check? I don't use TMP much especially for JSM, I wonder if there are system default RTs that cannot be deleted.
Please accept my answer as a solution.
This will help other community member trying to solve the same.
Thanks for sharing your finding @Francesc Juventeny definitely explains the cause.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.