We have been using OpsGenie - VERY sneakily Atlassian have snuck in a delete of the OpsGenie instance while trying to make a different modification to Jira Service desk (by another team.
At the moment it does not feel like the Jira app is anywhere near suitable as a replacement, but it's likely I just don't know (and don't have time to waste trying to work out how to replace a previously working system). Just a few questions:
- I want no alerts from Jira on my phone, except pages previously managed by OpsGenie - what is the setting for that?
- Can I set this to have a distinct notification - there seems to be a setting for that but with no options.
- We need to be able to manually page a specific person - how do you do that?
I'm sorry, but without these it's not a usable alternative.