Hello,
I would like to ask if there is a sample plugin that comes close to what I need (or multiple sample plugins, where I can take parts out of).
In every ticket, I would like to have a field on the right pane, below "Components" for example, or anywhere there. This field is a search field and accesses an API for another tool. This API returns a list of items (limited to 10 real time results for example) that correspond to my search term (most similar words in this list of texts). Once I click on one of those suggestions, it will save a link and a description to this item, acquired by the API from this other tool/website.
I would need to store the authentication to this website for the API access (maybe in global variables or similar) before it can do that.
I hope someone can give me some good hints, since I'm a first time plugin developer.
Kind Regards,
Andreas