Hi,
There are 3 hiearcy levels on our system 1,0,-1
When I log time in the child issue (0) it shows on the parent issue (1).
When I log time in subtask (-1) does it alose shows on issue above(0)? thanks.
Hello @İclal Aslan
In the parent issue (level 0), you have a checkbox ( Include subtasks) that lets you specify if you want to include logged time from subtask issues (level -1)
Hope this can help you
Hello,
Thank you so much.
I am using this JMWE function to sum all the logged times to epic (1) and then copy the value to budget issue type.
Is this funsiton includes subtasks? Thanks.
Also,
If you have any idea about if this would do the same job? Adding all the log's in epic even though the parent issue of the subtask is not directly epic?
I'm not expert of JMWE to provide you with good advice.
However, I can share my use case: I have two field scripts configured.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.