Received product owner role but still unable to change status of issue.Same with Squad member role, but in Project Permission description mentioned that one of those roles able transit issues
Hello, Good day. Kindly let us know whether you are using Team managed project or company managed project ?
Hi @Svetlana Maklakhova and welcome to the community,
You have to also inform us if there is any kind of message you are getting when trying to transitioning the issue. In addition, is the transitions visible to you or not? If not, then most likely a condition occurs within the workflow which prohibits you from transitioning the issue.
Hi @Mohanraj Thangamuthu
I asked for manulife company Jira board.
For one ticket I unable to change status. I guess something went wrong when this ticket has been moved from different board.
Also, I was unable to contact to Jira Administrator.While I try call Contact your Jira admin system response that administrator has not configured.
Thank you in advance
As this issue is noticed on one specific issue. We can check the HAR logs from the browser to find the error. https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/generating-har-files-and-analyzing-web-requests-720420612.html
Sure @Mohanraj Thangamuthu How can I provide these files?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.