I feel this is a no-brainer to be completely honest but it seems this has to be said.
I see a lot of people asking for different features on databases, like comments and things which for the sake of databases are entirely secondary, and the responsible team listens to a lot of them, but I cannot really understand why there is NO WAY to access or edit the database data other than doing it manually in Confluence.
Many of us are developers, we build tools that use data. What's the point of having a database if you can't query its data or change it when a specific event occurs? The sole purpose of a database is to create and query its data and use it for several purposes. Imagine creating a database in MySQL and not being able to query it, what sense does it make?
At this point I'm using a table excerpt inside a regular page as a database, which is not ideal, but for the purpose of displaying filtered data is more useful than the actual databases... as this tool at least allows to filter the original table excerpt with your own filter values and create a new page with the applicable entries.
I struggle to see the point of using it instead of any other DB tools in the market... it feels like you wanted to embed an Excel format into a confluence page, but without any of the functionalities that Excel provides, and without DB functionalities either.